Diana Ng, aka the Labyrinth Lady, is the community leader who built the first outdoor public labyrinth in Metro Vancouver with the City of Surrey. As an award winning international speaker and author, leadership consultant, and social entrepreneur, she devoted her career to shift every individual, group, and organization to a new form of success—influenced by the powers of mindfulness and benefits of walking meditation in the labyrinth. Thousands of people have joined Diana to walk the labyrinth for peace, mental clarity, and nonviolent problem-solving. Her work has inspired thousands to develop stress-free, happy, and purposeful lives.
Diana’s decision to be a part of something bigger led her to creating the first 'Surrey World Labyrinth Day: Walk for Peace'. This event takes place on the first Saturday of each May in Surrey, BC—an idea came after long and active collaboration with the Surrey Mayor and Council.
Awards Diana has received:
• 2014 Nominee of the YMCA Power of Peace Award
• 2013 Finalist Women of Worth Spirit Success & Soul Award
• 2008 Ribbon Cutting Recognition Ceremony with Surrey City Council in acknowledgement of leading the community project building the first Public Labyrinth in Greater Vancouver’s Lower Mainland
• 2008 Finalist Cultural DIVERSEcity Business Awards
She has appeared on various media:
• Chatelaine e-Magazine
• CBC Radio AM 690
• Nursing BC Journal
• British Columbia Organization Development Network
• The Spirit of Veriditas
• The Surrey Now Newspaper
• Surrey North Delta Leader Newspaper
• Surrey Board of Trade